Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Challenge #346

Good Morning Everyone!

It seems that it is great that as I (Kaylin) take over running the blog that it is only fair that I am posting one of my own sketches. I do want to say thank you to CherylAnn for all she has done. Being part of this team has made me grow as a card maker and if she hadnt chosen me for her challenge blog who knows if I would still be making so many cards.

Thanks
Kaylin 

Our Sketch For This Week (By Me)
Optional Theme: Create a Scene


Kaylin











What great and interesting takes on my sketches. As you all can see there are lots of fun ways to use this sketch and feel free to mix it up a bit. Remember that the added theme is to create a scene.

Dont forget that you have 2 weeks to make something great and have fun with this sketch. Please either enter below or on our Facebook group. Happy Crafting!

No comments: