Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Challenge #324

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I am glad you could stop by.  This week, we have a great sketch courtesy of Kaylin.  The ladies on the team are such a big help; they always provide really good sketches when I am bogged way down in other "stuff" and I really do appreciate all they do.

So, here is the sketch:
The optional technique is Shades of One Colour

And here are the cards from our team:






Gorgeous, ladies!  I know our viewers will want to play along this week - and it is all thanks to you.  I am so lucky to have such a talented team.
Remember, everyone, you have two weeks to get your cards done and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.  Happy crafting, everyone!
P.S.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for our top three cards from challenge #322.





No comments: