Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Challenge #169 - Girlfriends

Good morning and happy summer to all!  Our summer came the other day - just like you turned on a switch.  One day was freezing and the next we were in shorts. Go figure.  
Before we start, let me ask a favour.  As many of you know, I am an avid photographer and am working toward my diploma in professional photography.  To that end (and to post my photos) I have started a facebook photo page.  If anyone feels inclined, please visit my page: https://www.facebook.com/C.A.RobinsonTakesPhotos and possibly even "Like" it.  Our instructor says we should get our work seen by as many people as we can.  So that is my blatant plea for help.
Now for the top 3 from sketch #167:



Congrats! Ladies.  We so look forward to seeing all the gorgeous work submitted each week and it is always a tough decision to pick a top three.  

And here is this week's sketch (from Sarah).  The twist is GIRLFRIENDS. I do not even know what I expected when I came up with this twist but our designers sure did not disappoint.  This week's samples are beautiful.

From the designers:





Such amazing cards from the team!  I am sure they will inspire you to create great projects of your own.
Thanks for visiting with us each week and thanks for playing along!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my card submission for TSOT Sketch #167!! What a wonderful way to start this cloudy, rainy, dreary day! Congratulations to the other winners, too! All the cards were beautiful!