Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Unfinished Business

Good morning to everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying the Olympics.  I have some unfinished business to attend to this morning.
First, LISA BULLOCK sent me this card based on our sketch #153.  She was late getting it done but it is a beautiful card and well worth showing you.
Thanks to Lisa for sharing!

Next, it appears that I forgot to post the top 3 for sketch #153.  Here they are:


Hansi

And a special shout out for this card as well:

Marie

Sorry for taking so long to post them.  Great cards, ladies.  Thanks so much for playing with us!

Challenge #154 had only 3 entries so there is no top 3 for that sketch.
See you later.

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Congratulations on 3 FUN years of challenges. I've really enjoyed playing along when I can. Congrats also to the top 3. (There is one correction you need to make--you have my name under Hansi' s beautiful card and link.)
:) Marie