Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Challenge #156 -Anything Goes/Happy Birthday To Us!

Hi, happy birthday to us.  Try Stampin' is 3 years old this week.  I never expected that we would last this long when I first started but I am happy we have.  I thank all of the talented designers and all of you great followers for sticking by this site and helping it grow and improve.  We will hold a big birthday/welcome spring bash the week of March 18th so stay tuned for details.

Now for our sketch:
  And the samples from the design team:








Wow! Gorgeous cards from the team! 
Now that you have been inspired, I cannot wait to see what you come up with, everyone.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! :)

Rose said...

Happy 3rd year!!!!!! :)

Casandra Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary! I really love this week's sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.