Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Top 3 for Challenge #104

Good morning to everyone!
Today we have both our top 3 from last week and our random winner of the birthday prize.  Woohoo!
First for the top 3 (in no particular order).  We had twenty-six absolutely beautiful entries and it was a difficult task picking but here they are:



Great job, ladies. Congratulations to you all!

And now for the random drawing for a prize.  The lucky winner (picked out of the blue by my husband) is #22 - Maria.  You have won a small box of goodies.  Please email me with your address and I will get your prize out to you.

A huge hug for everyone who participates in our weekly challenges!  We would not be a success without you.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks for showcasing my card! What a nice surprise on this Wednesday morning!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Oh, what a nice surprise to see my card on the top three! Thank you!